Mr. Pritzke practices in the areas of real estate, zoning, business, administrative, construction, commercial law, estate planning, and probate administration. He has represented clients in all aspects of real estate development, from purchasing the property, through the annexation, zoning, and platting process, has negotiated construction contracts, represented clients seeking and closing commercial loans, and has drafted and negotiated retail, commercial and industrial purchase agreements and leases. He also consults with clients in the area of estate planning and probate administration, including the drafting of wills, trusts, and life planning documents.
Mr. Pritzke has a Bachelor of Science in Business from Indiana University and received his law degree from Indiana University Indianapolis Law School. He is a member of the:
- Board of Directors of Ameriana Bank and Ameriana Bancorp and is currently serving as Vice Chairman of both.
In the community, Mr. Pritzke has been involved as:
- past President of the Greenfield/Hancock County Chamber of Commerce;
- past President of Regreening Greenfield (an organization dedicated to the reforestation and beautification of Greenfield and Hancock County, IN) and current board member;
- a ten year member of the Hancock County Public Library Board; and
- twelve year director of the Hancock County Community Foundation having served two years as its President;
- a director and officer of PARCS, Inc., an organization dedicated to creating and preserving parkland in Central Indiana.
Ron and his wife, Peggy, a retired teacher, have a daughter, Allison (Joel), and two grandchildren. He enjoys reading, gardening, and participating in a variety of sporting activities.
Contact him at: [email protected]