Since 1973, Mr. Davis has had a wide range of experience. This experience includes successful representation of clients in the areas of family law, business and real estate, zoning, estate planning and probate, personal injury cases, civil and criminal litigation and school law. In recent years, the focus of his practice has been in the areas of litigation, both civil and criminal, family law, estate planning and probate, and school law. His practice is centered in Hancock County, but he has also been active throughout central Indiana.
Mr. Davis, an Indianapolis native and Greenfield, Indiana resident since 1973, obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in Government and International Relations from the University of Notre Dame in 1970 and his law degree from Indiana University Indianapolis Law School in 1973. He is a member of the:
- Hancock County Bar Association; and
- Indiana State Bar Association
In the community, Mr. Davis has been involved as:
- President of the Hancock County Bar Association;
- President of the Greenfield Sertoma Club;
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Hancock Regional Hospital Foundation;
- A member of the Cathedral High School Board of Directors and its Executive Committee, and past Chairman of the Board; and
- A member of St. Michael Catholic Church in Greenfield.
John and his wife, Donna, have four children, Molly Hahn, Kevin, Michael and Ryan; and three grandchildren. He enjoys reading and music.
Contact him at: [email protected]