Pritzke & Davis regularly represents corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, joint ventures, not-for-profit organizations and other business entities. The firm provides assistance in the creation and management of a variety of business enterprises including:
- the drafting of formation documents;
- acquisition and sale of businesses;
- stockholder and employment agreements; and
- advice on related estate planning issues.
The firm represents business organizations in all areas of operation including:
- asset acquisition and disposition;
- commercial litigation;
- collection of past due accounts;
- and business tort claims.
Particularly important in this rapidly changing area of the law is the drafting and implementation of sound employee policies and plans. Clients of Pritzke & Davis include medical and dental professionals, construction and real estate development enterprises as well as a variety of retail, service and other entrepreneurs.